Saturday, May 9, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Podcast Talks Unleased

To all my loyal fans who have followed me since my days on SPTV. I am proud too say that that the production team at BigCat Sport Show and my advisors have begun talks on terms of starting a weekly podcast. I was told not share any information in the past because of violation in my contract to talk outside of sports or other related topics to the Web Site. I thank you for all your patience and dedication on making The Big Cat's Sports Show a genuine success. Without you we wouldn't be here. And finally thank you for the feedback you have given us to bring to you the best sports talk we possibly can. Thank you for everything and I am happy to help expand this program as far as it could possibly go.

Your Number 1 Fan
Randall Recker

No comments:

Post a Comment